The MARKET IT project will reach its goal of demonstrating the technical and market feasibility of the application of advanced web semantic technologies to innovation processes through the following activities:
- Development of an advanced information system: starting from a prototype software system developed in a previously performed research action, a set of activities will be performed in order to:
- Integrated an advanced Document and Management Systems (DMS) capable to interoperate with legacy DMS present in organizations (if any) and offering advanced search functionalities;
- Focus on usability, allowing users to access and use advanced modeling and TRIZ methodology based tools in an easy way, and with contextual help;
- Integrate advanced information retrieval and extraction modules, to support users in making usage of available internal and external knowledge while performing research actions;
- Validation: the information system will be validated through several case studies performed by the project partners.
- Market Strategy will be defined for the definition of product pricing and offering, and to finally define the access to the market.